|Title||St. Catherine Hospital|
|Collection||Eugene L. Armbruster photographs and scrapbooks|
|Photographer||Armbruster, Eugene L., 1865-1943|
Brief summary of establishment of St. Catherine Hospital in 1870 on the former Thursby estate on Bushwick Avenue. The Thursby homestead was used as the original hospital building until a new one was erected in 1876. Hospital originally only for members of the Holy Trinity Church on Montrose Avenue.
Scrapbook page from "Bushwick and her neighbors, Vol.2"
Brooklyn (New York, N.Y.)
Bushwick Avenue (New York, N.Y.)
Montrose Avenue (New York, N.Y.)