|Collection||Eugene L. Armbruster photographs and scrapbooks|
|Photographer||Armbruster, Eugene L., 1865-1943|
In Stony Brook. Stony Brook on Smithtown Bay was called by the Indians Wopowog. Methodist Church erected, 1817. [handwritten on page below image]
Image of house on left with waterway in foreground.
Scrapbook page from "Suffolk County, Part 1"
Long Island (N.Y.)
Stony brook (N.Y.)
Suffolk County (N.Y.)
Bodies of water