|Title||Tablet in the Reformed Church of Flatbush|
|Collection||Eugene L. Armbruster photographs and scrapbooks|
|Photographer||Armbruster, Eugene L., 1865-1943|
Tablet in the Reformed Church of Flatbush [handwritten on page]
Metal tablet dedicated to the church in 1902 by the Society of the Colonial Daughters of the Seventeenth Century. Explains the history of the church dating back to 1654.
See v19126.96.36.199 for Armbruster's writing on the establishment of the First Reformed Church of Flatbush.
Scrapbook page from "Bushwick and her neighbors, Vol.1"
Brooklyn (New York, N.Y.)
Flatbush (New York, N.Y.)
Flatbush Avenue (New York, N.Y.)
Church Avenue (Brooklyn, New York, N.Y.)
|Personal and Corporate Names||
|Collection Finding Aid||Eugene L. Armbruster photographs and scrapbooks|