|Title||Fourth Street Reformed Dutch Church|
|Collection||Eugene L. Armbruster photographs and scrapbooks|
|Photographer||Armbruster, Eugene L., 1865-1943|
Brief summary of the founding of the Reformed Dutch Church in 1828-1829 and the history of the building. It was enlarged from 1848-1849. Sold in 1865 and re-established on Bedford Ave and Clymer Street as the Bedford Avenue Reformed Church in 1869.
No accession record on file, but we believe the collection was purchased from Sally Armbruster, Eugene Armbruster's daughter, at an unknown date.
Brooklyn (New York, N.Y.)
Bedford Avenue (Brooklyn, New York, N.Y.)
Williamsburg (New York, N.Y.)
Fourth Street (Brooklyn, N.Y.)
Clymer Street (New York, N.Y.)