|Title||Dutch Reformed Church of Newtown|
|Collection||Eugene L. Armbruster photographs and scrapbooks|
|Photographer||Armbruster, Eugene L., 1865-1943|
Dutch Reformed Church of Newtown built church was erected in 1732. During the Revolution it was used as a powder magazine [?]. Taken down in 1831. New one dedicated in 1833. [handwritten on page]
See v1922.214.171.124 for clipped newspaper image of Dutch Reformed Church.
See v19126.96.36.199 for newspaper clipping of photograph of interior of church.
Scrapbook page from "Bushwick and her neighbors, Vol.1"
Brooklyn (New York, N.Y.)
|Collection Finding Aid||Eugene L. Armbruster photographs and scrapbooks|