|Collection||Eugene L. Armbruster photographs and scrapbooks|
|Photographer||Armbruster, Eugene L., 1865-1943|
Text about establishment of Easthampton [East Hampton] in mid-17th century. Before 1664 the name of the town was Maidstone. In 1664, the town received a patent from Colonel Richard Nicolls, English colonial governor of the New York province. The summary includes information about land deeds with local Native American communities.
Scrapbook page from "Suffolk County, Part 2"
Long Island (N.Y.)
East Hampton (N.Y.)
Suffolk County (N.Y.)
Indians of North America