|Title||[Armbruster writing on Flatlands and history of Flatlands Church]|
|Collection||Eugene L. Armbruster photographs and scrapbooks|
|Photographer||Armbruster, Eugene L., 1865-1943|
Flatlands called by the Dutch orginally New Amersfort. Settlement was commenced in 1636. Flatlands Church founded, February 9th, 1654 (?). Built in 1663. Enlarged, 1762. Torn down, 1794. New one dedicated, December 13th, 1794. Taken down, 1848. Third on built, 1848.
See v19220.127.116.11-.181 for newspaper clippings of photographs of Flatlands Church buildings, graveyard, and Bible.
Scrapbook page from "Bushwick and her neighbors, Vol.1"
Brooklyn (New York, N.Y.)
Flatlands (New York, N.Y.)
|Collection Finding Aid||Eugene L. Armbruster photographs and scrapbooks|