|Title||East New York|
|Collection||Eugene L. Armbruster photographs and scrapbooks|
|Photographer||Armbruster, Eugene L., 1865-1943|
Text transcribed from "History of Queens County" (1882) by W.W. Munsell & Company.
Summarizes establishment of three farms by John R. Pitkin and his brother-in-law George W. Thrall in 1830s in the area of East New York.
Scrapbook page from "Bushwick and her neighbors, Vol.2"
Brooklyn (New York, N.Y.)
East New York (New York, N.Y.)
|Personal and Corporate Names||
Thrall, George W.