Museum logo

Photo Record

  • Email This Page
  • Send Feedback
Title Fish houses
Collection Eugene L. Armbruster photographs and scrapbooks
Photographer Armbruster, Eugene L., 1865-1943
Image ID v1974.022.2.211
Date 1909
Description Text transcribed from "History of Queens County" (1882) by W.W. Munsell & Company.

Summary about the old Fish houses, also called the Corner houses. Established in 1715 by Samuel Fish.

Scrapbook page from "Bushwick and her neighbors, Vol.2"
Place Names Brooklyn (New York, N.Y.)
Flushing Bay
Subject Headings Farms
Personal and Corporate Names Fish, Samuel
Copyright Public Domain