|Title||Village structures in early-19th century Williamsburgh|
|Collection||Eugene L. Armbruster photographs and scrapbooks|
|Photographer||Armbruster, Eugene L., 1865-1943|
First Baptist Church of Williamsburgh organized in 1839. Meetings were held in the District Schoolhous and the Village Courthouse until farmhouse was erected at the corner of 5th South 1st Street. Dedicated in 1843. [handwritten on page]
Scrapbook page from "Bushwick and her neighbors, Vol.2"
Brooklyn (New York, N.Y.)
South 1st Street (New York, N.Y.)
5th Avenue (Brooklyn, New York, N.Y.)