|Title||Freek's / the Old Gowanus Mill|
|Collection||Eugene L. Armbruster photographs and scrapbooks|
|Photographer||Armbruster, Eugene L., 1865-1943|
Freeke's [or Freek's] or the Old Gowanus Mill, the oldest in the town of Brooklyn. As early as 1661 was occupied jointly by Isaac De Forest and Adam Brower and located just North of Union Street. West of Nevins Street and between Nevins [?] and Bond Streets. [handwritten on page]
Scrapbook page from "Bushwick and her neighbors, Vol.1"
Brooklyn (New York, N.Y.)
Gowanus Canal (New York, N.Y.)
|Collection Finding Aid||Eugene L. Armbruster photographs and scrapbooks|