|Collection||Eugene L. Armbruster photographs and scrapbooks|
|Photographer||Armbruster, Eugene L., 1865-1943|
Good Ground is the old Indian name of this place the railroad station is called Bay Head. Some of the boarding houses front on Peconic Bay and others on Shimecock Bay. [handwritten on page]
Scrapbook page from "Suffolk County, Part 2"
Long Island (N.Y.)
Suffolk County (N.Y.)
Hampton Bays (N.Y.)
Indians of North America