|Collection||Eugene L. Armbruster photographs and scrapbooks|
|Photographer||Armbruster, Eugene L., 1865-1943|
Delafield Homestead on the Waterside (now Ravenswood) was the home of Colonel Gibbs. The owner from which it received its name was Lord Delafield and as the stately mansion indicates, the farm was a lordly place. [handwritten on page]
See v19126.96.36.199 for image of Delafield House.
Scrapbook page from "Bushwick and her neighbors, Vol.1"
Brooklyn (New York, N.Y.)
|Collection Finding Aid||Eugene L. Armbruster photographs and scrapbooks|