|Collection||Eugene L. Armbruster photographs and scrapbooks|
|Photographer||Armbruster, Eugene L., 1865-1943|
Town of Islip. Settled 1666. Town organized 1710. Islip village received its name from the first settlers, many of whom came from Islip, Oxfordshire, England. The Bay on the south is 4 to 5 miles wide [and] 45 miles from New York. [handwritten on page]
Scrapbook page from "Suffolk County, Part 1"
Long Island (N.Y.)
Suffolk County (N.Y.)
Bays (Bodies of water)