|Title||St. Marks, Williamsburgh (page 1 of 3)|
|Collection||Eugene L. Armbruster photographs and scrapbooks|
|Photographer||Armbruster, Eugene L., 1865-1943|
By Reverend S.M. Haskins D.D. Rector. 1889 [handwritten on page]
Written in first person. Account of Haskins' early years as a clergyman beginning in 1839. He recalls the country-village quality of Williamsburg at that time. St. Marks was a very small chapel in the early 19th century.
Scrapbook page from "Bushwick and her neighbors, Vol.2"
Brooklyn (New York, N.Y.)
Williamsburg (New York, N.Y.)