|Title||First home of Freeport M.E. Church|
|Collection||Eugene L. Armbruster photographs and scrapbooks|
|Photographer||Armbruster, Eugene L., 1865-1943|
First home of Freeport (Raynorstown) M.E. Church, a small store on the Hempstead and Babylon Turnpike purchased in 1833 and used as a place of worship before it was known as John Powell's Corner [?] and then called Sand Hale Church [?] it is now used for [cannot read word] purposes. [handwritten on page]
Scrapbook page from "Views of Nassau County"
Long Island (N.Y.)
Nassau County (N.Y.)
Stores & shops