|Title||[Collegiate Reformed Protestant Dutch Church and St. Nicholas]|
|Collection||Eugene L. Armbruster photographs and scrapbooks|
|Photographer||Armbruster, Eugene L., 1865-1943|
Collegiate Reformed Protestant Dutch Church in New Amsterdam organized in 1628. Meetings were held in the loft of a horse mill until 1633 when a small wooden church was built in Broad Street. In 1642 a small stone church was erected within the walls of Fort Amsterdam and called St. Nicholas. [handwritten on page]
Scrapbook page from "Bushwick and her neighbors, Vol.1"
Brooklyn (New York, N.Y.)
|Collection Finding Aid||Eugene L. Armbruster photographs and scrapbooks|