|Title||Town of Oyster Bay- Glen Cove|
|Collection||Eugene L. Armbruster photographs and scrapbooks|
|Photographer||Armbruster, Eugene L., 1865-1943|
Town of Oyster Bay. Glen Cove. One the East side of Hempstead Harbor. Dutch church at Wolver Hollow was built first [on] 2nd Avenue in 1832. Burned down 1924. [handwritten on page]
Scrapbook page from "Views of Nassau County"
Long Island (N.Y.)
Glen Cove (N.Y.)
Nassau County (N.Y.)