|Title||Bushwick Town House (page 2 of 5)|
|Collection||Eugene L. Armbruster photographs and scrapbooks|
|Photographer||Armbruster, Eugene L., 1865-1943|
Written in 1860, summary of history of the Bushwick Town House as the former site of legal and civic functions in Bushwick. Its erection can be dated back to the American Revolutionary Era. The town house was primarily used by the Dutch citizens of Bushwick.
Scrapbook page from "Bushwick and her neighbors, Vol.2"
Brooklyn (New York, N.Y.)
Bushwick (New York, N.Y.)