|Collection||Eugene L. Armbruster photographs and scrapbooks|
|Photographer||Armbruster, Eugene L., 1865-1943|
Text transcribed from "History of Queens County" (1882) by W.W. Munsell & Company.
Farm covered Bowery Bay to thre Riker homestead. Originally owned by the Dutch Reformed Church but then sold to Pieter Luyster in the late-17th century. He erected a mill at Fish Point.
Scrapbook page from "Bushwick and her neighbors, Vol.2"
Brooklyn (New York, N.Y.)