|Title||[Dexter Park blacksmith shop]|
|Collection||Eugene L. Armbruster photographs and scrapbooks|
|Photographer||Armbruster, Eugene L., 1865-1943|
Just above Dexter Park still stands the old blacksmith shop, established in 1835. Where many a famouse runner of Union Course was shod/ [handwritten on page]
On right side of image, William Murphy Blacksmith shop. House on left.
Scrapbook page from "Bushwick and her neighbors, Vol.3"
Brooklyn (New York, N.Y.)