|Collection||Eugene L. Armbruster photographs and scrapbooks|
|Photographer||Armbruster, Eugene L., 1865-1943|
Evergreens Cemetery was incoporated on October 3rd, 1849 and opened in 1851. It occupies space in both Kings and Queens counties. It was originally 112 acreas but, according to text, was increased to 270 acreas. Date of information unspecified.
Scrapbook page from "Bushwick and her neighbors, Vol.2"
Brooklyn (New York, N.Y.)
Queens (New York, N.Y.)
|Personal and Corporate Names||