|Title||Williamsburgh (page 1 of 2)|
|Collection||Eugene L. Armbruster photographs and scrapbooks|
|Photographer||Armbruster, Eugene L., 1865-1943|
By Reverend Sam M. StasKuis DD [?]. Rector of St. Marks. 1889. [handwritten on page]
Account of population growth and advancements in infrastructure from Williamsburgh's founding until late-19th century. Also talks about Williamsburgh's first schoolhouse on Grand Street and the "Brick Block" on South Second Street.
Scrapbook page from "Bushwick and her neighbors, Vol.2"
Brooklyn (New York, N.Y.)
Williamsburg (New York, N.Y.)
Grand Street (Brooklyn, New York, N.Y.)
South Second Street (Brooklyn, N.Y.)