Museum logo

Photo Record

  • Email This Page
  • Send Feedback
Title Luqueer's Mill
Collection Eugene L. Armbruster photographs and scrapbooks
Photographer Armbruster, Eugene L., 1865-1943
Image ID v1974.022.1.042
Date 1907
Description Luqueer's Mill later known as Master's Mill was erected in 1664 by Abram Jansen on a branch of Maspeth (Newton) Creek near junction of Grand Street and Metropolitan Avenue. Close to the bridge stood the Toll-house. [hand written on page]

Scrapbook page from "Bushwick and her neighbors, Vol.1"
Place Names Brooklyn (New York, N.Y.)
Metropolitan Avenue (Brooklyn, New York, N.Y.)
Bushwick (New York, N.Y.)
Grand Street (Brooklyn, New York, N.Y.)
Subject Headings Mills
Collection Finding Aid Eugene L. Armbruster photographs and scrapbooks
Copyright Public Domain