|Title||Suydam House [lithograph]|
|Collection||Eugene L. Armbruster photographs and scrapbooks|
|Photographer||Armbruster, Eugene L., 1865-1943|
Suydam House, built by Leffert Lefferts on Bushwick Lane about 1700, occupied by a Company of Hessians in the Revolution.
Lith. of A. Brown 9 & 11 Thames St. NY / for Henry McCloskey's Manual of 1867
[above text printed on lithograph pasted to page]
See v1974.22.1.052, v1974.22.1.054, v1974.22.1.055 for more on Suydam House
Scrapbook page from "Bushwick and her neighbors, Vol.1"
Brooklyn (New York, N.Y.)
Bushwick (New York, N.Y.)
|Collection Finding Aid||Eugene L. Armbruster photographs and scrapbooks|