|Title||The Vechte-Cortelyon House|
|Collection||Eugene L. Armbruster photographs and scrapbooks|
|Photographer||Armbruster, Eugene L., 1865-1943|
The Vechte-Cortelyon House on Fifth Avenue near 4th Street. Erected [in] 1699 probably by Claus Adriantse VanVechte [?]. Land purchased [in] 1790 by James Cortelyou. [handwritten on page]
Also known as the Old Dutch House or the Old Stone House.
See v19126.96.36.199 from lithograph image of house.
Scrapbook page from "Bushwick and her neighbors, Vol.1"
Brooklyn (New York, N.Y.)
Fifth Avenue (Brooklyn, New York, N.Y.)
4th Street (Brooklyn, New York, N.Y.)
5th Avenue (Brooklyn, New York, N.Y.)
|Collection Finding Aid||Eugene L. Armbruster photographs and scrapbooks|