Museum logo

Photo Record

  • Email This Page
  • Send Feedback
Collection Eugene L. Armbruster photographs and scrapbooks
Photographer Armbruster, Eugene L., 1865-1943
Image ID v1974.022.2.162
Date 1909
Description All Williamsburgh ferries closed down December 13th, 1908. [handwritten on page]

Photograph of ferry dock and ferry boats on newspaper.

Scrapbook page from "Bushwick and her neighbors, Vol.2"
Place Names Brooklyn (New York, N.Y.)
Williamsburg (New York, N.Y.)
Subject Headings Boats
Ferry terminals
Copyright Public Domain