|Collection||Eugene L. Armbruster photographs and scrapbooks|
|Photographer||Armbruster, Eugene L., 1865-1943|
Opened in 1851, the Union cemetery was about 10 acres in extent and was the property of the Grand Street First Protestant Methodist Church. Cemetery land was sold in 1897 and 35,000 bodies were removed and reinterred at Cedar Grove cemetery in Flushing.
Scrapbook page from "Bushwick and her neighbors, Vol.2"
Brooklyn (New York, N.Y.)
Flushing (New York, N.Y.)
|Personal and Corporate Names||
Cedar Groves Cemetery