|Title||Original first Grand Street Church|
|Collection||Eugene L. Armbruster photographs and scrapbooks|
|Photographer||Armbruster, Eugene L., 1865-1943|
Original First Grand Church (Brooklyn). Being built in 1833 on Grand Street near Bedford Avenue. Dedicated as the Methodist Protestant Chirch of Williamsburgh, became known as the Old Grand Street Church, removed in 1847 to North 7th Street, east Bedford crossings [?] Avenues. After its removal, partially rebuilt and changed to a tenament house. [handwritten on page]
Newspaper photograph of original Grand Street Church. Man leaning on fence post on right. It appears that Armbruster traced some of the lines on the house and tree post in black ink.
Scrapbook page from "Bushwick and her neighbors, Vol.1"
Brooklyn (New York, N.Y.)
Williamsburg (New York, N.Y.)
|Collection Finding Aid||Eugene L. Armbruster photographs and scrapbooks|